So how does it work? Like other EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) single ply roofing systems, it is completely water resistant. The single ply membrane “breathes”, allowing vapours to pass through and escape without forming cracks or blisters. It’s flexible, following the contours of the existing roof. EPDM flat roof membrane is designed to withstand extreme temperatures and is used all over the world from the extreme cold in Alaska to the extreme heat of Nevada. And what’s more, all EPDM flat roof membrane installations are backed by a 20 year guarantee with insurance backing.
Aquagard Roofing Solutions install EPDM flat roof membrane roofing systems throughout Bristol, the South West of England and South Wales so contact us today.
Say goodbye to your leaky felt roof with new EPDM technology from AquaGard:
- Comparative in cost to a quality felt system
- Safe, odourless heat & flame free installation
- Proven to last for over 50 years
- Not affected by extreme temperatures – will not warp or crack
- Comes with a 20 year guarantee with insurance backing